Lulocuver Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Devil's Canyon Download Movies

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In 1897 Arizona, an ex-marshal is sent to the territorial prison where many of his enemies, among guards and inmates alike, are eager for a chance at payback.
Ex-marshal Billy Reynolds, sent to state prison for killing two men in self defense, learns that killer Jessie Gorman, brother of the two men Billy shot, is in the same prison and vows revenge. Complicating matters further is the incarceration of Gorman's girlfriend Abby who helps Gorman plan an escape while at the same time is unsuccessful hiding her feelings for Reynolds.
Film noir, prison break drama or western? It doesn't seem to know and you'll give up caring to figure it out about a third of the way in. This is a lacklustre B movie in any genre. Starts out a western shoot em up then takes on a Cagney in the big house edge. A good scene at the end with a gatling gun though, if you don't mind fighting to stay awake to get that far. Notable if spotting Earl Holliman in early bit parts is one of your favorite past-times, and Virginia Mayo is watchable if you like your western dames talking toughnails and looking like they stepped out of a 50's LIFE ad for Lee Jeans. Otherwise, skipping this would probably be more to your liking.<br/><br/>And I agree with the other reviewer that the title refers to Ms. Mayo's *mm-hmm*. If you can find an actual canyon anywhere in this picture you paid closer attention than I did.
"Mayo, trapped with 500 desperate men! Fighting like jungle beasts for her love! In Natural Vision 3 Dimension! Starring Virginia Mayo coming to you realflesh! In3D! Every savage thrill! Every scorching scene!" I just took those word above from the teaser of the film, which misleads you. I did not see the trailer, but it must have been better than the film.(which they usually are) The film tells the story of a an ex marshal Billy Reynolds (Dale Robertson) who kills in self defense two men, who were out to get him. He is sent to prison where he ends up meeting Abby Nixon (Virginia Mayo) and her boyfriend Jessie Gorman (Stephen McNally). Gorman is the brother of one of the guys he shot and will try to kill him. The film is slow moving, up to the end, where there are good action scenes. The romantic part is poorly scripted, the relationships of Mayo with McNally and Robertson not making much sense. The film (due probably to Hughes) makes a point of enhancing Virginia Mayo's bosom, after all "The Outlaw" was a huge moneymaker.

free download Episode 1.238Gantz 720p moviesAll Stars torrentEpisode 1.16 dubbed hindi movie free download torrentthe obses on full movie in hindi free download hdThe Master of Discipline full movie download 1080p hdThe Alive Tribe malayalam full movie free downloadNow You See Me 2 tamil pdf downloadDouble the Dragon in hindi 720pSuperhero Fight Club 2.0 full movie kickass torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by Lulocuver
Please log in to post a reply.