Lulocuver Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Thundercats In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After his home kingdom is destroyed by the ancient devil priest Mumm-Ra, the young Thundercat Lord Lion-O leads a team of survivorsthey fight evil on Third Earth.
I think that this show is amazing and that the reboot was long over due. although this is my favorite show i gave it a 9 out of 10 because of one thing and that is my favorite character Snarf. Snarf was the best character in the old episode but i think he is terrible in the new series, and this is because of the noise he makes. In the original series Snarf could talk and hes voice was glorious in the reboot he can't talk and he meows like a cat. Snarf isn't a cat, he is a Snarf. Snarfs are intelligent cat-like creatures who live on Thundara in the valley of Snarfs. Also what happened to Thundara being a planet and the other mutants for that matter like jackalman and monkian .
I first would like to thank WB Animation studios for Producing such a rich and wonderful season of my beloved childhood heroes. If you are a true Thundercat fan you will enjoy this series. It is with great sadness to report that Cartoon Network has canceled this wonderful series. We can blame the Cartoon Giant for this one. With a horrible time slot and push for shows like adventure time, Cartoon network really had no idea who the target audience was. Only after the show was canceled it aired on the late night Toonami. Well…. The ratings speak for itself. This show is awesome. It is a shame that Cartoon Network did not see this from the beginning. I guess the toy sales really cant be pushed on Toonami and Cartoon network only cares about money and not their viewers.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes telugu full movie downloadthe Blade hindi dubbed free downloadCaptain America: The Winter Soldier movie in hindi hd free downloadJaulita De Oro full movie kickass torrentDownload Timecop full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Blue Bulleteer: Captured by the Cloak online freeHitoribocchi no sekai movie download in mp4Bringing the Pain torrentMonstrosity full movie hd downloadJason X malayalam full movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Lulocuver
Please log in to post a reply.